Thursday, June 08, 2006

All About Me

1) FIRST NAME? "Worthy of Love"
2) WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, but my gramma's wanted to name me Lauralene...ugh!
QUESTION NUMBER 3 DISAPPEARED AND WE DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT!
4) WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When the computer at work crashed and I had to spend 4 days re-entering all of the financial records for the past 7 months.
(5) DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope.
6) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roasted Turkey
7) KIDS? One little boy, hoping for another soon, and a dog.
8) WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Not sure, I'm so busy, I don't know that I'd ever catch up with myself!
9) DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope
10) DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Noooo, I Never use sarcasm...note sarcasm
11) DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
12) WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? In a HEARTBEAT!
13) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K Red Berries
14) DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I go bearfoot, wear sandles, or flip flops as much as humanly possible, so no.
15) DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, but God in me is! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"
16) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben & Jerry Chunky Monkey! The name is as great as the flavor!
17) SHOE SIZE? 8 ½
18) RED OR PINK? RED BABY!
19) WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I over extend and over committ myself.
20) WHO DO YOU MISS MOST? My brother in law, Darrin.
21) DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Surely!
22) WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Red and Black boxers I borrowed from hubby, and barefoot (of course) with flops on standby for when the dog needs to go out.
23) LAST THING YOU ATE? A chocolate chip cookie I smashed with the potholder as I was taking it out of the over ~ bakesale this weekend:)
24) WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The theme music to the XBox game my hubby is playing.
25) IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Run around Red!
26) FAVORITE SMELL? Real Lavender or Wisteria
27) WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? hubby on cell on way home from work
28) THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile and tushy - hubby has a great behind :)
29) DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I found it on Mrs. Wilt's blog, and she know I luv her!!
30) FAVORITE DRINK? Black Chai tea with vanilla creamer
31) FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? No thanks! I'll be reading or quilting
32) HAIR COLOR? Blonde by choice
33) EYE COLOR? Dark Brown
34) DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, reading glasses
35) FAVORITE FOOD? Baked sweet potato with butter and brown sugar
36) SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Always
37) WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Old grey t shirt from college
38) HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, 'cause I can give or get them from almost anyone!
39) WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? To what?? ... LOL
40) WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Someone without a computer... LOL
41) WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Organizing from the Inside Out, Golden Retrievers for Dummies, A Heart Ablaze by John Bevere.
42) WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad...powerball!
43) WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? So you think you can dance....please, I know, no comments, thanks....
44) FAVORITE SOUNDS? Dd when he has the hiccups, loved ones voices
45) ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, but only the early stuff!
46) THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California to visit my sister for a week.
47) DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can find the humor in anything.
48) WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 31 years ago in Virginia, in the same hospital my son was born in :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Wilt said...

You are just AWESOME! No wonder I love being your friend! {{HUGS}} :o)

Corker said...

Ben & Jerry's...good choice! Thanks for visiting my blog! Cute kids!