Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fun in the Sun



While Daddy was at work today, DD and mom and Greta got out for a little fun in the sun! He loved splashing in the pool, and Greta loved chasing the water from the hose. She is definitely a water dog!
As you can see, she has grown a lot over the past 3 months, and unfortunately she has hit her puppy adolescence so I have had to really sit on her with the training. Funny, it is a lot like having another kid in the house!
I learned at doggy class last week that many of the behaviors, like barking at me when given a command, coming up to me when I am sitting down and demanding to be groomed, and jumping are all ways that she was trying to establish dominance and "move up in the pack". Needless to say, those behaviors were all nipped in the bud quickly!!
She is doing much better now, consistency wears you out, but it really works!
And she loves to play with DD!

No comments: