Monday, September 18, 2006

How They Grow!


I wanted to share this picture of my two little ones. Well, not so little anymore. Greta is about to hit 6 months and DD is 3-and-a-half. They are doing quite well together. DD has begun using some of the training techiques that I have learned during training classes with Greta. Now, if she charges him to "play" he holds up his hand and says, "Down" (which actually comes out "Dow-yo-un"...where did he get that accent???) and Greta hits the ground 9 times out of 10. DD bought her a pink frisbee at PetSmart the other evening and she loves to catch it and bring it back to him. Getting her to let him have it is another story!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is great. Gretta is getting so big!! I miss you guys. I have updated my blog witha short blurb. Love you
Jamie and Tina