ill catch everyone up later, but for now, a few highlights:
- i had to finish up my most recent masters project - a large project with a small group of classmates that consumed quite a bit of the little free time i had. we got an A, but it took about a full week n a half to get finished....
- we discovered we are expecting a new addition to our family in july, (YEAH) so i have spent most of december sick to my stomach and sleeping, or rather passing out at random. we are so very excited and thankful that the Lord is blessing us with another little one, but this first trimester has been a little rough, so when it came down to either blogging or sleeping, i chose sleeping...sorry :) ...
- our school had to organize and pull off our annual Christmas program, carolling at the local retirement facility - for which yours truly had to brush up on my guitar skills - and organize a staff Christmas party
- my father shattered his ankle about 2 weeks ago, requiring an emergency room visit, surgery, pins, screws, a bone graft, the whole 9 yards. that has kept me quite busy
- my little guy caught a wicked-bad stomach bug and is just this morning able to keep down water and a little banana
whew, i think that is about it. but, God is so faithful 'cause He gave us the strength to get through it all
so, my Christmas quilt for my nephew sits under my machine as i type, waiting for me to finish and get it in the mail..... i always liked getting presents after the holiday, so hopefully he will too. my sister's quilt is on permanent hold, shes getting mugs from pottery barn instead....
i hope to have my blog updated, all the fallishness gone, and begin posting again with the new year. thanks for the emails and lovely thoughts, and i will get back to it soon.
i hope everyone has a safe, fun, and wonderful holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus! God Bless!