Wednesday, April 09, 2008

our prayers go with him


jeff, my favorite brother-in-law, ships out today to return to iraq. we are all so very proud of him, his dedication, and his strength as he serves our country. the picture above is from his previous tour. at the time, my sister was expecting my nephew.
since returning home after that tour, they were blessed with my niece, and were relocated to a state much closer to us....yippee!!
while my sister and their two precious little ones will miss him dearly, as we all will, we are, as a family, dedicated to covering him with prayer daily.
i would humbly ask you, my blog friends, to please join me in lifting up the whole family today, that God would provide peace and comfort. and, that you would add their name to your prayers as he serves oversees.
May God bless and keep all those serving in our nation's military.

No comments: